The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and have decent experience as a developer. He will be eager to learn and develop his skills set whilst taking pride in his work.
- Design and development of iOS/Android application from scratch;
- Support of existing iOS/Android applications;
- Adapt UI on different phones.
- At least 1+ year React / React Native experience;
- Basic knowledge of ES6+, Node.js, React and React Native ecosystem;
- CSS-in-JS basics;
- Experience with React / React Native UI libraries;
- Knowledge of mobile databases (SQLite, Realm etc.);
- Knowledge of REST, JSON, XML, HTTP protocols;
- Cross-Platform ideas to share code & skills between platforms (WEB, iOS & Android);
- Experience with GIT;
- Good English.
Why Choose Azati:
Azati is a team of professionals, who are always open to new experience and will be happy to invite a motivated employee, who will be able to contribute to the company’s growth.
- Cozy office in the center of Grodno
- Additional project percentage for each team member
- Flexible Schedule (Remote work)
- Project selection based on the employee’s tech-stack preferences
- Minimum bureaucracy
- Office-based foreign languages courses and psychological education
- Soft & Hard skills improvement
- Partial Tuition Reimbursement
- Regular salary revisions based on your personal performance
- Quarterly bonuses and employee rewards
- Wages pegged to the US$
- 24-workdays vacation and paid sick days
- Individual approach to each employee and onboarding assistance
- Software and technical support
- Healthcare insurance
- International business trips
- Online meetings and conferences
- Professional employee development plans, self-realization and creative freedom
- Corporate discount program
- Annual corporate parties for employees and their families, team buildings and professional holidays
Azati has a soul. We are well-known for our friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.