- English – from Intermediate;
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications;
- Teamwork, mindfulness, good intuition, sociability;
- Ability to work with documentation and requirements, to compile and work with Check List, Test Case and Test Plan;
- Skills to report errors. Experience with bug tracking systems jira and / or redmine is welcome;
- Understanding the software life cycle and testing methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of the theory of flexible software development methodologies (Agile);
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with Unix / Linux;
- Experience testing API services (RESTful API);
- Experience with CI systems (Jenkins / TeamCity);
- Experience with SCM (Git, Github, Gitlab, Subversion, Bitbucket);
- Experience in automation (Selenium WebDriver). Building skills of automated testing;
- Understanding the principles of PLO;
- Knowledge of any programming language (JS / Java / Python);
- Understanding the client-server application architecture.
Why choose ITIBO:
- Cozy office, not open space, located in the city center;
- Comfortable work environment, 5-7 square meters for each workplace;
- Business trips abroad;
- Career possibilities working on a product, not only outsourcing;
- Minimum bureaucracy and freedom to do your work;
- Hosting server for your pet-project;
- The fastest Internet connection in Grodno;
- English lessons, both individual and group;
- Regular salary reviews based on performance;
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
ITIBO has a soul. We are well-known for our friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.