We are looking for a passionate QA Engineer and knowledge of English.
• English – from Intermediate;
• Experience in testing web and mobile applications;
• Teamwork, mindfulness, good intuition, sociability;
• Ability to work with documentation and requirements, to compile and work with Check List, Test Case and Test Plan;
• Skills to report errors. Experience with bug tracking systems jira and / or redmine is welcome;
• Understanding the software life cycle and testing methodologies.
• Knowledge and understanding of the theory of flexible software development methodologies (Agile);
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
• Experience with Unix / Linux;
• Experience testing API services (RESTful API);
• Experience with CI systems (Jenkins / TeamCity);
• Experience with SCM (Git, Github, Gitlab, Subversion, Bitbucket);
• Experience in automation (Selenium WebDriver). Building skills of automated testing;
• Understanding the principles of PLO;
• Knowledge of any programming language (JS / Java / Python);
• Understanding the client-server application architecture.
First of all, we want to note that each project participant receives a percentage of the project.
We also provide the opportunity to work with preferred technologies.
– Participation of each employee in profit;
– Common goals;
– Open atmosphere at all levels.
AZATI has a soul. We are well-known for our friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.
To submit your request, please fill in the recruitment form
- or -
attach your resume and cover letter below