There is a growing number of exciting, challenging projects being launched at Itibo/Azati!
As we are expanding our cooperation with a leading worldwide sports organization (the one you’ve certainly heard of), we are looking for motivated PMs to join our stellar team.
Would you like to join?
- Communicate regularly with the client representatives, technical leads and executives;
- Coordinate several on-site and off-site project teams (4-10 members);
- Monitor overall progress & control execution;
- Plan project activities, compiling status reports;
- Maintain and update project documents;
- Being engaged in presale activities (RFP bidding process).
Requirements for applicants
- Prior experience in the management of IT projects: 3 years at least;
- English: confident writing, listening and speaking skills (B2 or higher);
- Technical education;
- Strong communication and self-management skills;
- Understanding of project lifecycle and Agile methodologies;
- Being proactive and eager to constantly learn new things.
Any certifications in Agile, project management etc, as well as prior traineeships in the respective fields would be a plus.
How to apply
Please send your CVs to email@example.com
The successful applicants will be invited to a face-to-face interview.