We are looking for BA Junior!
Feel ready to start your career path as a Business Analyst? Consider joining Itibo!
Being engaged in tender preparation processes, pre-sale activities, and ongoing projects; Elicitate, structure and document customer’s requirements;
Maintain and update project information in issue tracking systems.
Requirements for applicants
- English: good writing, listening and speaking skills (B1 or higher)
- Technical education (undergraduates may apply as well)
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Strong communication and self-management skills
- Being proactive and eager to constantly learn new things
- Programming skills would be a plus
- Any certifications and prior traineeships would be a plus
Why choose ITIBO:
- Cozy office, not open space, located in the city center;
- Comfortable work environment, 5-7 square meters for each workplace;
- Business trips abroad;
- Career possibilities working on a product, not only outsourcing;
- Minimum bureaucracy and freedom to do your work;
- Hosting server for your pet-project;
- The fastest Internet connection in Grodno;
- English lessons, both individual and group;
- Regular salary reviews based on performance;
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
ITIBO has a soul. We are well-known for our friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.