We are looking for Business Analysts!
There is a growing number of exciting, challenging projects being launched at Azati!
As we are expanding our cooperation with a leading worldwide sports organization (the one you’ve certainly heard of), we are looking for talented BAs to join our stellar team.
Would you like to join?
- Elicitate and structure client’s business needs;
- Review, analyze and evaluate user requirements;
- Write clear and concise project documents and emails;
- Create mockups and UI prototypes;
- Maintain and update project documentation;
- Being engaged in presale activities (RFP bidding process).
Requirements for applicants
- Prior experience in analysis of IT projects: 2 years at least;
- English: strong writing, listening and speaking skills (B2 or higher);
- Technical education;
- Understanding of project lifecycle and Agile methodologies;
- Strong communication and self-management skills;
- Analytical mindset, attention to details.
Any certifications in Agile, business analysis etc, as well as prior traineeships in the respective fields would be a plus.
How to apply
Please send your CVs to email@example.com
The successful applicants will be invited to a face-to-face interview.
Why choose AZATI/ITIBO:
First of all, we want to note that each project participant receives a percentage of the project.
We also provide the opportunity to work with preferred technologies.
- Cozy office, not open space, located in the city center;
- Comfortable work environment, 5-7 square meters for each workplace;
- Business trips abroad;
- Career possibilities working on a product, not only outsourcing;
- Minimum bureaucracy and freedom to do your work;
- Hosting server for your pet-project;
- The fastest Internet connection in Hrodna;
- English and German lessons, both individual and group;
- Regular salary reviews based on performance;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Hi-Tech Park Belarus members.
AZATI/ITIBO has a soul. We are well-known for our friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.