Do you want to be among the first to take part in new projects in the spheres of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things, Blockchain and Big Data? Be engaged in innovative startup projects, or large projects for international companies?
Itibo offers an opportunity to grow as a Business Analyst and Product Manager on numerous internal and external projects, starting from pre-sale activities and tender preparation processes to project implementation, maintenance, and consulting phases.
- Communicate with clients with the support of an Itibo’s experts team;
- Identify, analyze and document project requirements;
- Monitor the progress of projects, tasks and assignments;
- Maintain and update project information in JIRA and Confluence;
- Coordinate communication between all project participants during the project implementation;
- Participate in the development of regulations, policies, methodological materials of the company.
- Confirmed working experience as a business analyst in the field of IT for at least two years;
- Real experience in realizing successful projects and writing user documentation;
- English speaking and writing skills for working with clients and teams (at least Upper-Intermediate);
- UX fundamentals and the basic principles of building user interfaces and workflows;
- Experience in prototyping (Axure, Balsamiq, InVision);
- Knowledge of Agile-based methodologies (certifications would be a plus);
- Motivation and constant learning in diverse domains.
Why choose ITIBO:
First of all, we want to note that each project participant receives a percentage of the project.
We also provide the opportunity to work with preferred technologies.
- Cozy office, not open space, located in the city center;
- Comfortable work environment, 5-7 square meters for each workplace;
- Business trips abroad;
- Career possibilities working on a product, not only outsourcing;
- Minimum bureaucracy and freedom to do your work;
- Hosting server for your pet-project;
- The fastest Internet connection in Grodno;
- English and German lessons, both individual and group;
- Regular salary reviews based on performance;
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
ITIBO has a soul. We are well-known for our friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.