- 3+ Year’s experience in testing web applications;
- Ability to work in a team with attention to detail and excellent communication skills;
- Experience in automation (Selenium WebDriver, Selenide, Cucumber, Protractor, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.). Building skills of automated testing;
- Understanding the principles of OOP;
- Knowledge of suitable programming languages (JS / Java / Python etc.);
- Experience testing API services (RESTful API);
- Experience with CI systems (Jenkins / TeamCity);
- Experience with SCM (Git, Github, Gitlab, Subversion, Bitbucket);
- Ability to work with documentation and set requirements;
- Experience with error reporting and bug tracking systems (Jira/Redmine);
- English Intermediate level.
- Knowledge and understanding of the theory of flexible software development methodologies (Agile);
- Experience with Unix / Linux;
- Experience in load testing (Gatling, LoadRunner, JMeter);
- Knowledge of SQL (Oracle / MySQL), including experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB).
Why choose ITIBO:
- Cozy office, not open space, located in the city center;
- Comfortable work environment, 5-7 square meters for each workplace;
- Business trips abroad;
- Career possibilities working on a product, not only outsourcing;
- Minimum bureaucracy and freedom to do your work;
- Hosting server for your pet-project;
- The fastest Internet connection in Grodno;
- English lessons, both individual and group;
- Regular salary reviews based on performance;
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
ITIBO has a soul. We are well-known for our friendly atmosphere, respectful relationships within the team and an individual approach to each employee.